All dogs are welcome at Salish Lodge & Spa and we look forward to pampering your furry friend in signature Salish style. All our canine guests will receive the following in your room upon arrival:
- All natural bee shaped dog biscuit made just for Salish Lodge & Spa by Paws Gourmet.
- Comfy Salish Lodge & Spa dog blanket – perfect for your pup to snuggle in for a nap by the fire and yours to take home.
- Salish Lodge & Spa bone shaped collar tag – a memento of your time together at the lodge.
- Direct access to green space right off your patio – ideal for play time and convenient access to the waste bag receptacle.
$65 per dog. Call 1.800.2.SALISH to book.
Dog-friendly rooms are limited. Subject to availability; advance reservations are required. Pampered Paws policy waiver must be signed upon check in.
Pampered Paws Guidelines
To ensure all our guests have the best possible Salish experience, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $65 non-refundable fee.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Maximum of two dogs allowed per guestroom.
- Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for any damage incurred in the room or on property.
- Guest must notify the front desk and leave contact information if the dog is left unattended in the room.
- Salish Lodge & Spa is authorized to remove the dog from the room if causing a disturbance to other hotel guests.
- Guest is responsible for picking up after their dog. Please note we have provided waste disposal bags in a receptacle in the green space located just off your patio.
- Dog owner is responsible for any compensation given to other hotel guests due to noise complaints resulting from unattended or barking dogs.
- Advance reservations and signed pet waiver are required for all stays including a dog.
Enhance your pup's experience with a shopping spree in The Country Store where you’ll find our plush doggie robes and other delights.