We've designed our newly renovated Salish Lodge guestrooms to be serene personal retreats, with luxurious amenities that make you never want to leave. Light a fire in the gas fireplace and settle back in bed complete with high-quality Parachute feather bedding and your choice of pillows. Each of our guestrooms features a king bed or two queen beds.
- Gas fireplace
- Premium mattresses with gel memory foam and extra thick plush top quilting
- A pillow menu with a choice of six different types of pillows
- High-quality Parachute feather bedding
- 50-inch HD flat panel television
- Mini refrigerator
- Lighted make-up mirrors
- Salish Lavender Mint bath amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion and soap)
- Hair dryers
- Terrycloth bathrobes
- Custom-built furniture
- Wireless high-speed Internet access**
- Valet parking**
- Daily newspaper
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea in the lobby**
- Copper kettle and pour over coffee service
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- iHome clock radio
- Patio, chaise lounge, or balcony
- Dog-friendly rooms (subject to availability and our Pampered Paws guidelines)
CUSTOMIZE YOUR STAY
Make your stay unique with a special Salish amenity. How about a bottle of wine and a selection of artisan cheeses upon your arrival? Or perhaps an intimate Movie Night in the privacy of your room? Find out how we can make your experience even more memorable.
Named after our breathtaking 268-foot waterfall, Club 268 is the ultimate Salish Lodge experience. Enjoy complete relaxation during your stay, including all-day access to the Spa soaking pools, and convenient and exclusive benefits of the lobby-level lounge.
EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO PLAY 18
As a guest of Salish Lodge & Spa, you are invited to enjoy exclusive access to The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge - one of Washington's finest private courses and the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Washington. Book your incredible golf getaway or add a round to your upcoming stay and look forward to playing like the pros.
MT. SI SPORTS + FITNESS
Salish Lodge & Spa is pleased to provide day passes to Mt. Si Sports + Fitness**. From yoga and spin classes to cardio and free weights, the incredible 14,000 square foot facility is just 3.5 miles, a seven-minute drive, from Salish Lodge and the perfect place to start your day.
Reservations, cancellations and other policies. Learn More