Important Health & Safety Information
Per Washington public health order, facial coverings are required when in public spaces, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others.
CLEANLINESS IS KING AT SALISH LODGE & SPA
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at Salish Lodge & Spa. In light of COVID-19, we've strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep our lodge cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we are still committed to providing an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program. Columbia Clean is an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety and sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer environment for our guests.
Columbia Clean Protocols Include
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, scorecards, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Launching Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
When you visit King County, you can travel confidently knowing there are protocols in place to help keep everyone as safe as possible. In partnership with Visit Seattle and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority, we have taken the All Clear King County Pledge, backed by public health protocols, to help our region reopen responsibly. As a visitor to our region, you too can take the pledge. Learn more about the All Clear King County Pledge to view an ever-growing list of businesses that are taking the pledge to make health & safety a top priority.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions, 425.888.2556.