Important Health & Safety Information
Per Washington public health order, facial coverings are required when in public
spaces, both indoors and outdoors where unable to physically distance from others.
CLEANLINESS IS KING AT SALISH LODGE & SPA
The wellbeing and health of our team members and guests is always of paramount importance to us here at
Salish Lodge & Spa. In light of COVID-19, we've strengthened our health and safety procedures to keep
our lodge cleaner than ever. As we navigate the ever-changing climate, we are still committed to
providing an exceptional and memorable experience for our guests.
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in
infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level
through the Columbia Clean program. Columbia Clean is an elevated set of health, hygiene, safety and
sanitation standards developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic to create a cleaner, safer
environment for our guests.
Columbia Clean Protocols Include
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect
throughout the properties.
- Requiring facial coverings for team members and customers.
- Using commercial-grade MERV-13 rated air filters and opening doors and windows to improve
ventilation whenever possible.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas
at every property, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing culinary tools and kitchen work areas, along
with team members wearing personal protective equipment, sanitizing POS systems between uses, and
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas,
heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers and signage in restaurants and bars, common areas,
meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, scorecards,
etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies wherever possible, such as modern electrostatic sprayers
and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects.
- Activating Columbia Clean Teams; team members thoroughly trained on health, hygiene, safety and
sanitization standards and responsible for upholding these standards.
When you visit King County, you can travel confidently knowing there are protocols in place to help keep
everyone as safe as possible. In partnership with Visit Seattle and Seattle Southside Regional Tourism Authority, we have taken the All Clear King
County Pledge, backed by public health protocols, to help our region reopen responsibly. As a visitor to
our region, you too can take the pledge. Learn more about the All Clear
King County Pledge to view an ever-growing list of businesses that are taking the pledge to make
health & safety a top priority.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions, 425.888.2556.