IMPORTANT HEALTH PRECAUTIONS AT SALISH LODGE & SPA
Salish Lodge & Spa is committed to protecting the well-being of our visitors, team members and business partners. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization's statements regarding the COVID-19 cases and following guidelines from these agencies as well as the local health departments. For more information, refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Health and wellness are always a top priority for us, therefor our team members consistently practice protocols designed to improve hygiene and sanitation as well as prevent illnesses. Considering all of the COVID-19 concerns we have increased these efforts significantly, including:
- Increasing hand-sanitizing stations to enable team members and guests to clean their hands more frequently;
- Increasing the cleaning of high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters and door handles;
- Adhering to physical distancing guidelines throughout shared spaces;
- Monitoring health departments at the city, state and federal levels to ensure we receive the latest updates and protocols;
- Distributing critical information among key team members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout the venue.
In addition, we've adapted our cancellation policy so that any stay through July 15th, 2020 can be changed or canceled without penalty. Please call our reservations team at 800. 272.5474 to make changes or cancellations.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions, 425.888.2556.