- All room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- Children under the age of 17 stay for free.
- Check-in time: 4pm
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Front Desk hours: 24 hours a day
- At check-in an authorization will be placed on your credit card for the total amount of your reservation rate plus tax and resort fee, plus an additional $100 USD per night in anticipated incidental charges. A valid credit card authorized to cover room, resort fees and tax, plus $100 per night for incidentals, must be presented upon check-in. You may pay your final amount owed via credit card or cash upon departure. If you will not be checking in, but would like to pay for a guest's stay, please contact reservations at 1-800-272-5474 to complete a 3rd party credit card authorization form. Guests are not required to settle their account with the credit card used at time of check-in.
- Cribs are available for use free of charge.
- Dogs are welcome at Salish Lodge & Spa but dog-friendly rooms are limited and based on availability so advance reservations are required. Guests bringing a dog must sign a waiver at check-in, agreeing to uphold Salish Lodge & Spa's Pampered Paws Guidelines. Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $65 non-refundable fee.
- Reservations must be canceled seven (7) days prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- Cancelations within seven (7) days will be charged one night stay plus tax. If your reservation was pre-paid, it is non-refundable.
- All guests pay a $20 resort fee which includes:
- Valet parking
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Bottled water in room
- Morning coffee and tea
- Afternoon tea in The Library
- Day passes to Mt. Si Sports + Fitness
- The hotel is open year round; however, hours do fluctuate seasonally in The Dining Room, The Attic, The Spa, and The Country Store.
- Non-smoking facilities include patios and balconies. Smoking is permitted 25 feet from the building per Washington State Law.