- All room rates are nightly and based on double occupancy.
- Guests must be 18 and older to check in.
- Check-in time: 4pm*
- Check-out time: 12pm
- Front Desk hours: 24 hours a day
- At check-in an authorization will be placed on your credit card for the total amount of your reservation rate plus tax and lodge fee, plus an additional $100 USD per night in anticipated incidental charges. A valid credit card authorized to cover room, lodge fees and tax, plus $100 per night for incidentals, must be presented upon check-in. You may pay your final amount owed via credit card or cash upon departure. If you will not be checking in, but would like to pay for a guest's stay, please contact reservations at 1-800-272-5474 and we will email you a secure link to pay for the accommodations. Guests are not required to settle their account with the credit card used at time of check-in.
- Cribs are available for use free of charge.
- Dogs are welcome at Salish Lodge & Spa but dog-friendly rooms are limited and based on availability so advance reservations are required. Guests bringing a dog must sign a waiver at check-in, agreeing to uphold Salish Lodge & Spa's Pampered Paws Guidelines. Guests traveling with a dog are responsible for a $75 non-refundable fee. Click here to review Washington State Law regarding Service Animals.
*Please note, any guest wishing to check in prior to this time will be subject to a $50 early check-in fee.
- Reservations must be canceled seven (7) days prior to arrival.
- Cancelations within seven (7) days will be charged one night stay plus tax. If your reservation was pre-paid, it is non-refundable.
- All guests pay a $30 lodge fee which includes:
- Valet parking (one vehicle per reservation, and any additional are based on availability)
- Wine welcome and tea service featuring Salish branded wines
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Bottled water in room
- Morning coffee and tea
- Afternoon tea in the lobby
- Day passes to Mt. Si Sports + Fitness
- Complimentary class of your choice at Pineapple Life Yoga
- Energy Station featuring house-made Salish signature snacks
- The hotel is open year round; however, hours do fluctuate seasonally in The Dining Room, The Attic, The Spa, and The Country Store.
- Non-smoking facilities include patios and balconies. Smoking is permitted 25 feet from the building per Washington State Law.
Please note in order to maintain a peaceful and tranquil environment, access to the spa soaking pools, sauna, and steam room is only available for Club 268 guests or guests that have reserved spa treatments during normal operating hours. With Club 268 not only do you receive all-day access* to the popular spa soaking pools but you can also enjoy the convenient and exclusive benefits of the lobby-level lounge, including a light continental breakfast and an evening glass of wine or beer and hors d'oeuvres. Learn More or if you would like to add to your reservation, simply call 1.800.2.Salish
*All day access to The Spa facilities are for normal operating hours, Sunday to Thursday 8am to 8pm, Friday and Saturday 8am to 9pm.