We want your visit to The Spa at Salish Lodge to be as relaxing and comfortable as possible. To make the most of your experience, please note the following spa guidelines and overview of efforts we've put in place to welcome you back to our spa safely and comfortably as we navigate through the COVID-19 reopening process.
What you can expect:
- Reduced hours 9:30 am to 6:00 pm and appointment times to comply with physical distancing and maintain the highest levels of sanitation throughout our facility.
- While our spa has always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- Verbal confirmation by your service provider that their hands have been sanitized immediately prior to the start of your service.
- Service providers will wear masks during all treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our front desk team will welcome you upon arrival and help you navigate directly to your treatment room.
- Temporary closure of our locker rooms, relaxation room, soaking pools, sauna, and steam room to comply with physical distancing.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment and gratuity in advance to allow for a touchless payment transaction. No cash payment transactions onsite. All payments will be collected via credit, debit or gift cards.
Arrival and Check In
To maintain physical distancing, we ask that you arrive no sooner that 5 minutes prior to the start of your service. Our reception team will greet you and help you navigate directly to your treatment room. We will be limiting traffic in the spa to meet physical distancing requirements therefore, we ask that you arrive alone for your service and ready to begin your treatment. Lodge guests are encouraged to arrive 5 minutes prior to their service dressed in robe and slippers, as our locker facilities are temporarily unavailable.
Our soaking pools, sauna, steam room, as well out relaxation room and locker facilities are closed at this time. All spa guests must be 18 years and older.
For your comfort and convenience, we invite hotel guests to wear their guestroom robes and slippers to The Spa.
48 hours' notice is required to avoid cancellation charges.
For your convenience, services may be billed directly to your guest room and a 20% gratuity is added to all spa treatments. This can be revised at your discretion.
ADDITIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION
- Please refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, a communicable illness or if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- We ask that you respect the spa's sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Please wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
- Out of respect for the health concerns of our staff and other guests and in alignment with the recommendations of the CDC and Department of health we ask that you wear a cloth face covering or similar during your visit.
Sunday to Thursday: 9am - 6pm
Friday and Saturday: 8am - 8pm