PLAY THE CLUB AT SNOQUALMIE RIDGE
Interested in hitting the links? Guests who are staying at the Salish Lodge & Spa can ask our front desk about an a la carte golf add-on at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge*.
Please note the following restrictions
- The course is currently going through a renovation and we can only book 9 holes at this time
- Tee times available for 18 holes - $185 per person
- Tee times can be made up to 10 days prior
- We are able to book up to 4 people at a time (every player must be a guest of the lodge)
- Mondays and Fridays are blackout days
- Sat & Sun we can only book after 12pm
- As a private member club, The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge cannot accommodate any group golf bookings excluding a buyout of the course with private tournament facilitated only on Mondays, subject to availability.
*Call 1.800.2.SALISH for reservations. Blackout dates apply
Please note due to the health order issued by King County on 9/16/2021, effective 25th October 2021, all members, guests, and patrons of The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge will be required to provide one of two requirements: Proof of full vaccination record for all people over 12 years of age*; or, Proof of a negative FDA approved PCR test administered within the previous 72 hours
*Vaccination Record must show that 14 days have passed since final dose.
The Club will accept the required proof of vaccination in the following manner:
- You can present your vaccine card or photo of your vaccine card to any manager on duty at the front desk, in the Golf Shop or in the Grille; or,
- You can email it at any time to CSR@clubatsnoqualmieridge.com. You will only need to show/provide this information once.
As a guest staying at Salish Lodge & Spa, we invite you to enjoy exclusive access to The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge - one of Washington State's top-rated private golf courses.
The magnificent Snoqualmie Falls serves as a visual and historical backdrop for The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Washington State. The club is the realization of a vision joining a spectacular natural setting and a golf club destined to bring the excitement of tournament play back to Washington. The course is designed to accommodate major PGA Tour events while offering superb playability for golfers of all levels.
Measuring 7,264 yards from the tips, the par-72 layout is truly breathtaking, offering panoramic mountain views. The fairways are receptive to a wide variety of tee shots, which makes driving the golf ball lots of fun. The challenge awaits the golfer, however, on each and every approach shot. The greens are traditionally shaped and sized, and are fair and readable.
Make Salish Lodge & Spa your next golf getaway!
You can also schedule a tee time at one of the other local golf courses. Mt Si Golf Course is about a 10-minute drive from the lodge. The course is well maintained year-round and is known for its beautiful landscaping and picturesque views. Snoqualmie Falls Golf Course is approximately an 8-minute drive from the lodge. This course has scenic views and a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
As a private member club, The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge cannot accommodate any group golf bookings excluding a buyout of the course with private tournament facilitated only on Mondays, subject to availability.
*Please note the following blackout dates for golf at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge: April 24, May 15, June 6, June 19, July 8 - 11 Women's Invitational, July 13- 17 Men's Invitational Only, August 5 - 8 Members, August 15-23 Boeing classic, September 10 - 12 Club Championship.